Comprehensive Summer Offering Reimagines the D.C. Summer City-Break with Distinctive Collection of Resort-Like Guest Experiences!
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is changing summer travel to the nation's capital! Shifting guest expectations of the typical city hotel vacation, Summer x MO, a collection of accommodation packages, experiences, and Garden Gatherings is designed for guests to connect with family and friends in a resort-style setting.
Summer x MO experiences include:
Dining: Executive Chef and Director of Culinary and Food and Beverage Moosah Reaume debuts his summer series of culinary delights and tasteful cocktail creations.
- Adult guests will enjoy an evening of Tequila and Ceviche in Empress each Tuesday from 4:00 - 7:00p.m.
- Join Executive Chef Moosah Reaume for a summer Magic Pig Roast. Featuring the Caja China method utilizing a distinctive wood box in which the pig roasts for multiple hours, resulting in a magical tasting tender flavorful pork. Every Thursday from 4:00 - 9:00p.m.
- Fridays Fried and Uncorked combines the juicy and crispy taste of Korean fried chicken with the sweet bubbles of sparkling wine making for a delicious way to end the week. Fridays from 5:00 - 9:00p.m.
- Empress hosts Gin and Jazz every Saturday from 4:00 - 10:00p.m. with the cool sounds of live jazz accompanied by a range of artisanal gins and cocktails.
- Wine'd Down Wednesday is the perfect pairing for mid-week relaxation. Become a Fans of MO and get a paint kit so you can sip and get creative in the garden. 4:00 - 7:00p.m.
Wellness: The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. invites guests to reconnect with the mind, body, and spirit through Wake-Up Wellness, a series of mindful practices.
- Wake-Up Wellness offers a variety of group morning yoga, meditation, and stretching sessions.
All classes begin at 8:00a.m. every morning in the Empress Garden for registered hotel guests who are members of Fans of MO.
- Build Your Own Scrub Bar from 3:00 - 5:00p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Schedule is subject to change. For a full schedule of events, pricing, package details, and reservations, please visit our website or call +1 (202) 554 8588.